For many, doing laundry is one of the most hated household chores, and it’s no wonder. Doing laundry takes much longer than doing something like the dishes (especially when it comes to drying clothes), things can bang around in the dryer causing a racket, clothes get all staticky, sheets get wadded up together and don’t dry properly….ugh! But what if you could simplify doing laundry, particularly the drying part? Now you can with these handy tips!
• Forgot to throw the clothes in the dryer after they were washed and now you need them dried extra quickly? No problem! Simply toss a dry towel in with your clothes for at least 15 minutes, and your clothes will dry quicker. Why is that? The towel helps absorb the moisture from all the clothing.
• Want your clothes to dry faster every time you use the dryer? Then you need some aluminum foil. Crumple up some aluminum into a couple of balls and toss those in with your wet clothes. The aluminum foil discharges any static electricity, which prevents your clothing from sticking together, and that lets clothes dry faster. (Also, you have the bonus of no static cling once clothes are dried!)
• Have a clothing item that’s wrinkled, but no time to iron it? You can get rid of wrinkles in 10 minutes or less by tossing the article of clothing, a couple of ice cubes, and a dryer sheet into your dryer.
• Or maybe your clothes always lose their shape after being put in the dryer. No worries, because that’s an easy fix. All you need to do is shake out your clothes when you remove them from the washing machine before putting them in the dryer.
• And our last tip of the day—when you need to dry a pair of shoes, you can save yourself the headache of all that banging around (and prevent your dryer from getting dinged or dented) by placing the strings of the shoes over the dryer door before you close it so the shoes hang right inside. This way the shoes get dried, but they don’t tumble around!
We get it; laundry can be a pain sometimes. But with these tips, you can save yourself some time and trouble!
We're the experts for professional Northern NJ Dryer Vent Cleaning & repair! Give us a call at 201-345-0055 so Northern NJ Dryer Vent Wizard can help you save energy, time, and money. Some of the areas we service include: Englewood, NJ , Bergenfield, NJ, Paramus, NJ, Hackensack, NJ, Bloomfield, NJ, Passaic County, Essex county, and Morris County